Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's not you, it's me!

As you've probably noticed, I haven't blogged in a while. Reason being it's mid-term season and I've been doing a lot of reading and, you know...life in general [i.e. working, making dinner, cleaning...]. Anyways, I needed a distraction from Biology, so I thoght I'd check in and make sure everyone knew I didn't just drop the blog.

Though it's only just started, I genuinely love doing this. I believe in sharing something I find interesting with other people, and what better way to do so than a blog?

Thanks for your continued support, and don't forget to follow the blog, tell your friends/family about it, spread the word people! I will love you for it and this blog wouldn't be the same without the readers. I would also appreciate feedback- anything you would like to see done in the articles or any artist recommendations you have.

Again, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

-The Music

No comments:

Post a Comment