Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just poking by!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your support and patience! Mid-terms were good, but now it's back to business.

This is something I do for fun, I absolutely love seeking out new talent and sharing it with everyone and I would love it if you would share your thoughts with me! If there are any questions, comments, artist suggestions...or anything that you think will be good to add to the blog, please give me a shout! I love receiving feedback. This blog is still in its beginning phase, so try not to judge too harshly.

If you want to know when new posts are up, don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter: @Sarah_Noella

Again, thank you for your continued support and patience, and please spread the love [a.k.a this blog]!

-The Music

No comments:

Post a Comment