Thursday, March 17, 2011

Caitlin Hart [Singer]


Name: Caitlin Hart
Age: [It's a mystery]
From: Los Angeles, CA, USA
What she does: Singer

Caitlin Hart is definitely what I categorize as a sweetheart talent. Besides the fact that she's absolutely adorable, her unique style makes her stand out against many artists actively in the industry. Her simplistic approach to singing and the way each song is delivered in such a touching, gentle way is beautiful and something I personally quite enjoy.

Most artists will bank on filling songs with runs or extra stuff to show off just what they can do and I think it takes someone with confidence and audacity to embark in the industry in such a unique and simplistic manner. Not everyone understands the facile way Caitlin does what she does, but it's one of those things that just sounds good.

Caitlin's YouTube doesn't have many videos so there isn't much to go on, but her style is definitely something I can appreciate and I think it' totally worth sharing. I admire anyone who can take that road and be successful in what they do whilst keeping with their own personal style, and that is something I hope she carries with her throughout her journey.

I'll be on the lookout for what Caitlin has to offer, and you should too!

YouTube
Twitter
Personal Website

--

Don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Like our Facebook page to keep up with the blog!

Thanks!

-The Music

5 comments: