Friday, January 28, 2011

A Quick Note [From Yours Truly]

This blog is fairly new and still in its developing stages. In the near future, I would like to incorporate artist interviews and span out to more than just music, however for the time being I will keep it simple until I feel ready to expand.

Despite the fact that I haven't set a goal and it's only been one week, I've managed to keep a fairly regular pace at posting- I'm pretty happy about that. Provided that I manage my time as I have, it will continue this way.

If you've got any questions, comments, advice or if you've got an artist you would like to see featured, please don't hesitate to contact me at: themusicitis@yahoo.ca

Thanks for reading!

-The Music

P.S Would you do me a favour and share this blog? The more people know about it, the more input I have and the better it will get. I would love for this to become something but I need your help! Another thing you could do to help would be to follow my posts [little button on the right side above the 'Archives' that says 'Follow'; I would greatly appreciate any support!

No comments:

Post a Comment