Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Beginnings

Well, it's been a while since my last post. A lot of changes have taken place, such as new living location and arrangements, new job, a bit of a paradigm shift in many areas of life in general.

Life throws curve-balls at you; sometimes full of opportunity and sometimes they're laced with concrete and run into your face. It's up to you to do what you need to do to make the most of them, and see the good they have to offer. For me, it was about marking the end of a long standing relationship, put my big-girl pants on and move on with life. Since, I've learned a lot about myself and what my aspirations and goals are, and am generally happier than I was. That's not to say that I wasn't happy, just that I felt trapped in a cycle I didn't want to be in and was too afraid to make the changes necessary to move ahead.

Anyways, I'm back, and I will do my best to post regularly and keep up with the copious amounts of talent that the internet holds.

Hopefully I haven't lost too much of a following, but, alas, I guess I deserve it.

Here's to new beginnings and wonderful times :)

-The Music

PS. I've recently decided to start working on my music more seriously, so you may be hearing from myself every now and then! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment