Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello there :)

We're working on a very special addition to the blog, so stay tuned for some really cool stuff. In the meantime, I want to remind you all that if there are any artists you believe deserve to be featured on 'Music, It Is', don't hesitate to suggest them!

You can send your requests/question/comments several ways, as listed below:

Twitter
E-Mail: themusicitis@yahoo.com

OR Leave a comment to this post.

Thanks for your continued support and I look forward to developing this blog and seeing where this goes.

Peace!

-The Music

2 comments:

  1. I love Eppic and Julia. I love listening to new music. I am a fan of so many artist, but some of my favorite you tube artist. I love boyce avenue and Kina Grannis. Thoes are two of my favorite that I loved from the longest time. Boyce avenue lead me to Alex Goot and Alex lead my to tyler, who lead me to eppic and julia duh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those artists that ibelieve suggested are fantastic. :]

    I'd also like to recommend...well...myself. Lol. I'd really appreciate if you spread my name as your blogs are very well put together. :]

    My name is Stephanie Berlanga. I'm on Facebook, YouTube, Reverbnation, Myspace, etc.

    Thanks!<3

    ReplyDelete